How To Lose 10 Pounds In 7 Days!
Crash dieting can be quite harmful to your body. It can lead to dehydration, slower metabolism and maybe even cardiac arrest! But, if you follow a healthy dietary plan, then the chances of you losing weight, and remaining healthy and active, are much higher! Here is one such dietary plan to help you learn how to lose 10 pounds in 7 days!
Instructions to Follow
Before we begin, there are a few things that you much keep in mind and follow while on this diet.
1. Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day. Water helps boost your metabolism and cleanses your body of all waste. It is also a great appetite suppressant.
2. Avoid any form of fat like butter, cheese etc.
3. Avoid fried foods.
4. Exercising and diets go hand in hand. Make sure you exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
5. NEVER skip a meal, especially your breakfast!
6. Get at least 8 hours of rest, as your body requires that amount of time to boost-up and start a new day.
7. Eat slowly. Make it a point to chew your food thoroughly. When you swallow your food without chewing properly, it makes your body use more energy to break down the food inside your stomach, rather than using that energy to burn your fat.
8. No snacks in between meals, other than in the evening, at tea time.
9. No binge eating once the diet is done!
10. Plan out your day beforehand, making sure that your dinner is not later than 6pm.
This diet plan is a one day plan, which is to be followed every day, for the period of one week. Doing this and following the instructions above will guarantee that you learn how to lose 10 pounds in 7 days!
Tingle Your Taste Buds
Squeeze one fresh lemon into a glass of water and drink it on an empty stomach. This will remove toxins from your body and will boost your metabolism. Wait half an hour before you eat your breakfast.
Grab a few fruits – maybe two oranges or two apples. Avoid bananas and mangoes, fruit soaked in syrup, smoothies and other forms of fructose packed fruits. Opt for fresh fruits to get the most from it!
Add some almonds, groundnuts, hazelnuts or any type of nuts, to your meal. Just a handful should do!
Nice to MEAT You!
Grab a nice slice of your favorite meat, be it chicken or veal. Cook it up with a limited amount of masala and spices. Try not to go overboard where amounts are concerned.
For all the vegetarians out there, opt for your favorite array of veggies – cauliflower, beans, broccoli, carrots etc. Boil it up and add some pepper, salt and maybe some other yummy garnishing like oregano or mixed herbs! Avoid eating potatoes.
Time For Some Yogurt!
Add two cups of yogurt to your lunch. Or for a more healthy option, try some home-made curd!
Instead of your normal chips and cakes for tea, opt for a yummy cabbage salad. Add some salt after you slice it up, for some more taste. You can also throw in a little extra virgin olive oil! Throw in some soaked (water and salt) carrots and radish to add more variety!
Add two hard boiled eggs to a fresh seasoned salad of your choice. You can add some olive oil to the salad or some garnishing like mixed herbs!
If you are vegetarian, opt for a tofu and chickpea salad. You can add some light garnishing of your choice, with a little bit of olive oil!
Welcome to China!
Boil one liter of water, with four bags of green tea. Consume this from around 6p.m., until you go to sleep. Try to finish it at least 15-30 minutes before you get into bed!
There you have it! The perfect diet plan of how to lose 10 pounds in 7 days! Don’t forget to exercise!! Be healthy and be fit!