Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick
Going out for a party tonight? Confused about your choice of lipstick? Well, you don’t have to be anymore since Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick is all that it takes to have that pair of irresistible lips that everyone craves for. Take a look at my honest Maybelline creamy matte lipstick review.
We all are very much aware that Maybelline lipstick colors are the ‘thing’ right now and these Maybelline color show lipsticks are perfect in both price and product!
Reasons Why You Will Love It
- 12 amazing Maybelline matte lipstick shades available in hues of red, pink, brown and mauve rich.
- High moisture Maybelline creamy matte lipstick ensures that it doesn’t dry your lips, with the shades staying true to the colors
- Maybelline lip color fading is next to impossible in any given weather condition
- Easy glide with a non-sticky and soft texture
Just like all the other lipsticks from Maybelline, the Maybelline color show creamy matte lipstick also comes with a:
- Black exterior with a rim at the center corresponding to the shade.
- They close with a slight click, ensuring safety always.
- The label at the bottom gives the entire information about the lipstick.
- Wide range of Maybelline color show lipstick shades to choose from
- Simple packaging with easy color identification rim
- Stays for a really long time
- Creamy texture which doesn’t dry up the lips
- Easily affordable price tag
- Not really suitable for dry lips.
- Lip prep is essential before application.
How to Apply
1. Use a lip scrub to exfoliate all the dry skin on your lips.
2. After a few minutes, remove the dry skin using an old toothbrush
3. Then apply a lip balm onto your lips to keep them moisturized (you can later remove it if you wish so)
4. Now apply your favorite new Maybelline lipstick slowly, gently and carefully onto your lips until you’re satisfied.
Bonus Tip: Highlight your Cupid’s bow to make your lips look fuller
DIY Lip Scrub
- Mix a little coffee powder and baking soda in a bowl
- Add a little water
- Apply it on your lips in slow circular motions
- Keep rubbing it on your lips for a few minutes
- Then wash it off
- Remove the dry skin using an old toothbrush
How to Remove
1. Apply Vaseline or lip balm and let it stay on your lips for a few minutes
2. Then take a warm washcloth and wipe it on your lips in a slow circular motion
3. Rinse the washcloth and repeat the process until all the color is gone
2 years from the date of manufacture.
All Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Shades
The Maybelline Color Show Lipstick has come up with over 12 different shades that are exciting and creamy to the touch. These matte lipstick shades ranges from the colors pink, red, peach, brown, and violet. It is easy to apply and highly pigmented, making it completely user friendly.
Maybelline Red Lipstick Shades
1. Maybelline Color Show Red Carpet Lipstick
The Maybelline Red Carpet is perfect for people with fair skin. This shade is not just apt for the red carpet but, is even great for those days when you just wanna feel a little extra special. It is a red shade that is popular among nearly everyone.
2. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Hot Chili
Maybelline hot chili lipstick has great pigmentation and is one of the best creamy matte lipstick maybelline has. It is a slightly pinker shade when compared to the red carpet shade but, the difference is barely noticeable unless applied side-by-side.
3. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Firecracker Red
The Maybelline firecracker red has a tinge of orange to it which makes your lips pop! Although it is noted among the shades of red, it would’ve been much more suited among shades of orange. It is more orange with a tinge of red.
4. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Bold Crimson
This Maybelline red lipstick is the perfect Maybelline bold lipstick for the confident! This is the perfect go-to red lipstick. It is bright and definitely nnt for the faint hearted. This color is definitely going to grab all the attention in the room.
Maybelline Pink Lipstick Shades
5. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Pink Power
The Maybelline pink power offers the best subtle shade of Maybelline lipstick pink shades. This is what I would call the perfect Barbie shade of lipstick. It is bright and extremely pink. If you are into 80’s themed parties, then this is the perfect shade for you.
6. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick Pop of Pink
Maybelline pop of pink is a creamy lipstick that does not dry your lips. This shade is a much subtle version of Pink Power. However, it is still an extremely light shade of pink, with less fluorescence.
7. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Flaming Fuchsia
This Maybelline pink lipstick is not for the faint hearted! It is a dark shade of pink but, is highly pigmented and more on the neon/ fluorescent side of life. If you’re into bright colors then this is the shade you need!
8. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Rock the Coral
Maybelline rock the coral tends to have a pink look to it than orange. This is my favorite shade as it is the perfect combination of pink and range. Not making it look weird and creepy on pale and dark skin.
Maybelline Brown Lipstick Shades
9. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Mysterious Mocha
This is a great blend between purple and brown, giving you the perfect nude shade among all Maybelline lipstick shades. While your general mocha color is normally on the coffee side, this tinge of purple looks more on the lines of Kylie Jenner’s Moon Lip Kit, although it has more purple in it than Kylie’s does.
Maybelline Plum Lipstick Shades
10. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Lively Violet
This Maybelline color show creamy matte lip color is not too bright and not too dull. Just perfect for all types of skin tones. The lively violet is a mix between a purple and pink, which is the perfect combination for any girly girl! It is bright, but not too bright, with great pigmentation.
11. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Madly Magenta
This Maybelline color show lipstick matte gives the perfect pop of color, and as the name suggests, it is a highly pigmented magenta! While the Flaming Fuchsia rides on the same lines of this beauty, this lipstick shade has a purple tinge to it, while the Flaming Fuchsia is undoubtedly pink all the way.
Maybelline Orange Lipstick Shades
12. Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Peach Personality
If you are into light shades of lipstick then this lipstick shades in Maybelline is what you need! This shade may not suit people with dark skin. However, if you love to experiment and this shade makes you feel confident then go ahead and wear it. After all, beauty is what makes you feel comfortable.
Final Maybelline Matte Lipstick Review
Maybelline lipstick color show matte products are indeed a sensation and there’s hardly anything to not like about them, so my final verdict would be “Amazing product that you’ll definitely love and which would do complete justice to just any occasion”.
So, I would give this product four out of five stars.